Pine Tree Point Resort -
You pay by the plate so there are no set number of entree choices.
Average cost for dinner with an appetizer, salad, entree, and coffee = $33 per person
Total for 100 guests = $3300
7.75% sales tax = $256
18% gratuity = $594
Food subtotal = $4,150
Edit: Found open bar prices
4 hours open bar = $32 per person
Total for 100 guests = $3200
7.75% sales tax = $248
18% gratuity = $576
Bar subtotal = $4,024
Grand total for 100 guests = $8,174
Menu choices are pretty good and have a some sophistication to them. I would pick the Soup du Jour, Pine Tree Point Signature Spinach Salad, Roast Prime Rib Au Jus, Chicken St. Lawrence, and Swordfish with Lemon Herb Sauce! :D
3 choices for rooms:
- it is a hotel, although the rooms are nothing special
- I can reserve rooms for my guests in advance
- it comes with tables, chairs, linens, etc.
- it has a spa onsite
- cocktail hour and a free room might be included
- some rooms have nice chairs
- waterfront views!
- the terrace is pretty!
- *might* be able to transport all guests to and from the castle for $850
- the "character" is not quite what I expected...
- may need more decor to look presentable
- all food must go through the resort (i.e. can't save money on alcohol)
Quite the change from the first venue, huh? One more to come soon!