January 20, 2011

A Phantom of the Opera Wedding Will Be Done By David Tutera!!! Squee!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Phantom of the Opera is one of my absolute favorite musicals, not to mention one of the more romantic and elegant ones!

Phantom of the Opera screenshot, Christine's dressing room.
The Phantom of the Opera Various
See More The Phantom of the Opera Various at IGN.com

And My Fair Wedding with David Tutera is doing a Phantom of the Opera wedding!!! <3 Ack, I die!

It seems to have aired already, (because I'm a little slow on the get-go, XP) but it's showing tonight at 9pm, Eastern Standard Time, on the WE channel!

I will soon have a professional example to follow for how to have a musical-themed wedding and make it tasteful!

And I don't care if the bf sees me watching it, :D while grinning like an idiot.

He'll deal :)

(Edit: I was so excited I put 7pm, but it's really 9pm. Promise :D)